Sunday, March 3, 2013

Event : PFW S/S 2013 Day 6

Grand Allure

This is the day 6 of Philippine Fashion Week. Me and my co-blogger Maria Regina Pizarro of I’M A VINTAGE BEE decided to attend again. Because we won an invites from Runway Productions we are entitled an additional one invite that we can share to our friends or relatives (maybe a love ones). Lol! BTW, I invited Dale Asuncion of  DALE IN THE CITY.

5:30 PM
SMX - Function Rooms 2 & 3

GRAND ALLURE collection
Featured Designers

Aris Pico
Boyet Dysangco 
Cherry Samuya Veric 
Delby Bragais 
Emily Sy 
Fanny Serrano 
Frederick Policarpio 
Gil Macaibay 
June Pugat 
Marc Rancy 
Nolie Viñeza 
Popo Go 
Randall Solomon

*before we arrived at the show me and maria take some photos for our OOTD :))


 Meet my new found friend Kenz Bonabon, Me and my biatch Claire Tuason :) See my look? I decided to go out with my comfort zone. I want to try something new :)

Here’s the photos during the show :)


 I only feature some of my favorite collection during the show. 
You can visit Philippine Fashion Week live  to view the entire collection.



























Grand allure offered elegant silhouettes with more detailed designs.

Xoxo,
Your Prince Are

No comments:

Post a Comment