Thursday, February 28, 2013

OOTD : Collegian

This is what I wore during my entire four years in college. I really don't know why I end up being a Entrepreneurial Management Student (Second Course) because it is very different to the one I really love! "FASHION FASYOWN" but as time flies way above me( Naks! hehe) I started to love this course. And you know what guys what I really love in my course is our uniform below! Very Fashionable HAHA


 It looks like so decent with a touch of femininity (because of our pink tie and the pink accent below the vest). 


I always paired it up with different watches but I love this cool white watch. It incorporates my look. 


Go follow me on Twitter guys! I delete my IG right now so don't mind my IG username above. 


Xoxo
Your Prince Are


No comments:

Post a Comment