Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Event : Glorietta Vibe

I know you are familiar in Glorietta Vibe event this coming November 29, 2012 at 5:00pm. There are 2,500 models who will beat the Guiness World Record of ”The Most People Modeling on a Catwalk.”


and guess what guys! I’m one of them :)



This is my first ever runway! I’m so excited but of course I’m so nervous I don’t know know how to walk like a model but It is a great experience for me :) 

Finally! brand assigned. I’ll be modeling Perry Ellis this coming November 29, 2012 at Glorietta :)


yesterday (November 26,2012) I went to their pop-up store at Glorietta 5 for my fitting ;) and this experience is so superb! they let me choose 2 clothes from their store.

This is our schedule breakdown during the event! ;)

Last November 29, 2012 at the new glorietta vibe (Ayala).We made history in the Guinness World Record for the most people walking on a runway. 2,255 people walked the runway that night which beats Turkey which had 1,967 people walk on the runway. 

Look how jam-packed the people is! jam-packed with beautiful and freshest faces ;) HAHA I belong! Lol.

I searched for my designated holding area and I found out that I will be walking for runway 1 ;)

© Matt Angeles During our rehearsal! The sun shine bright like diamonds! haha. Rehearsing under the heat of the sun is very depressing! 

© Rappler.com This is not my holding area! but It’s look like this! Full of models :) I’am assigned (Perry Ellis) at holding area 1 together with Karimadon, Gibi, Bench, Globe Tattoo, Artwork, Lacoste, Sofa, Classified, Petit monde, folded and hung ETC :)
With my Blogger friends :)

Kaze Danielle Agar (AVA) of www.kazeunclosed.blogspot.com ,Jilliane Bulatao (AVA) of www.anasianvernacular.wordpress.com, Are Abolac(Perry Ellis) of  www.areabolac.blogspot.com,                                    Daf Benosa (Plains and Prints) of www.daphnebenosa.com and Matt Angeles (Bambu) of www.kristovblue.tumblr.com. 


© Rappler.com The event’s host are Billy Crawford and Bianca Gonzales 






It’s me! doing my first ever ramp :) 

Xoxo,
Your Prince Are


No comments:

Post a Comment