Tuesday, March 5, 2013

OOTD : Clouds will stay beside me

This is what I wore during our mini Photoshoot with my Blogger Friend Maria Regina Pizaro of I’m a vintage bee. 




I decided to create a backpacker effect since I have my backpack this time. The location is my favorite spot since I’m a certified environment lover. 


I’am wearing my Beige Polo from Bench. Brown Shorts from Victory Mall and My Artwork bag - My friend Jona didn’t use it so she gave it to me :) and My black Fedora hat - Gift

I’am so in-love with the effect! are you? The clouds really reflect to the water beside me . It’s so cute! 

My Rado Watch and 2 piece Spike black bracelet from Divisoria. 

My Anchor Ring from Divisoria. I’m a fan of accessories and Divisoria never failed me. They offer a lot of accessories from eye wear, Necklaces, Bracelet and rings ETC! in a lower price. 

My Top-Sider from Nathaniel :)


Xoxo,
Your Prince Are

No comments:

Post a Comment