Sunday, March 3, 2013

Event : PFW S/S 2013 Day 6 ( Menswear)

The Menswear!


9:30 PM
SMX - Function Rooms 2 & 3

MENSWEAR collection

Featured Designers


Anthony Nocom
Bang Pineda
Dodjie Batu
Drei Soriano
Edgar Buyan
Herbert Custodio
Jeffrey Rogador
Jinggo Inoncillo
M Barretto
Odelon Simpao
Ulysses King
Zxander Tan





























 I’m sorry we don’t have pictures of Sir Odelon Simpao Collection so I grabbed some photos from Philippine Fashion Week Live.




After the designer collection! The Crowds gone wild when all male models ramp topless! FYI! The menswear show is the most crowded show in PFW :) 



This is my last post for Philippine Fashion Week. I’m so excited for the next PFW :) I hope to meet you all there guys. Thanks to my Blogger Friends/PFW Buddies and my friends who accompany me in the shows :) This Experience is awesome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment