Sunday, March 3, 2013

OOTD : I wanna love

This is what I wore during the Philippine Fashion Week Day 6. October 28, 2012 (Grand Allure, Magnum and Menswear) 

I decided to change my look for this day especially my hair! I want to experiment something. No excuses! Lol. but at some point I love my look here but other’s says they don’t.

 I’m wearing my DIY Acid Wash Jeans together with my overused white semi boots from Cartimar Pasay.




This white loose shirt is thrifted somewhere at Valenzuela. I don’t know the exact place sorry! This is my first time to wear a thrifted clothes but I guess I had a good choice of buying it!

FYI, I’m a certified accessories addict. 

White Wide Spike Bracelet it’s Claire’s gift to me. My Spike black Bracelet and Glow in the dark watch from Divisoria.

Wearing my Vintage Spike ring from Divisoria.



Xoxo,
Your Prince Are


No comments:

Post a Comment