Saturday, March 2, 2013

Event : PFW Day 2


This is my first time to attend Philippine Fashion Week and my first event to post here in my blog. haha!  Ever since Philippine Fashion Week started I wanted to watch every show but unfortunately I don’t have any friends to accompany me. Lol but hello, “dreams do come true”
A simple wish to watch the PFW is now on my hand. Thanks to my Co-Bloggers who shared on how I can get invites to the different show on PFW. 

Last Wednesday (Oct 24,2012) Me and my blogger friends attend the second day of PFW for Sony at SMX Convention Center (MOA). This is my first time to meet them and they all Pretty, Friendly and Kind. 

(L-R) Maricar Morante, (Me) Are Abolac of FASHION NEOPHYTE , Lycah de Leon of LYSTYLE PROJECT Kaze Danielle M. Agar of KAZE UNCLOSEDJilliane Bulatao of AN ASIAN VERNACULAR, Karen Krishia Cabarle of  FRUSTRATED ARTE-TECT and Maria Regina Pizarro of I’M A VINTAGE BEE 


© Karen Krishia Cabarle

SONY
presents Dax Bayani, Lizanne Cua, Melchor Guinto, Russell Villafuerte and Sassa Jimenez. (5:30 PM SMX - Function Rooms 2 & 3)


Before the show starts there are more vacant seats especially in the VIP section.

Sony presented its new product the Sony VAIO Touch models.

Here are some photos during the event!








Their designs are all different from one another! But truly Sassa Jimenez and Dax Bayani Collection are all Superb. :)

Fanboy here! With Deniesse Joaquin of PBB :) She’s my crush! Very pretty and sexy! Sizzling hot.. 

After party! Bonding with my Co-Bloggers :)


Xoxo,
Your Prince Are



No comments:

Post a Comment